Merry Christmas Wishes :
Christmas Greetings for Parents
- Merry Xmas, darling parents! I am wishing you the most pleasant of experiences during this Yuletide season and in the year to come.
- I want to use this opportunity to thank you both for making my world so enjoyable, comfortable and also for being the brightest source of inspiration in my life. Merry Christmas and a delightful New Year, dear parents!
- Dear parents, may this holiday season of love bring you countless reasons to smile and be excited throughout the coming year. Merry Christmas to you!
- Wishing my Mom and Dad a fun-filled Xmas and a happy, happy New Year! May this holiday fill your hearts with sparkling joy, and may this gift walk with you forever.
- Merry Christmas! May the joy and love of this Yuletide period brighten your days and fill your hearts with unheard happiness throughout the New Year. Have a marvelous holiday, dear parents!
- My sweet Mom and phenomenal Dad, I wish you nothing but absolute happiness this Xmas. No one deserves more happiness than you, guys. Happy Christmas!
Christmas Wishes for Mom
- Merry Christmas! From the day I arrived on this planet, your kind love and care have been the only things that seem to be constant in my life. They are highly appreciated, Mom.
- Thanks for bringing me into this world and for showering me with all the love I need. Wishing you a merry-filled Yuletide and a gladsome New Year, Mom!
- I can’t wait to have those tasty and special meals that you have always prepared for us during this season of love. You are truly adored by us and we wish you the brightest of Yuletide, dear Mom!
- The smiles on my face and the joy and happiness in my world are all because I have a wonderful mother like you. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a colorful New Year!
- Merry Christmas and a sparkling New Year to my magnificent mother! There is nothing in this world that brightens my days more than you do.
- Dearest Mummy, this Xmas is another opportunity to let you know how much I cherish you and also to tell you that you are the greatest mother on earth. Wishing you a sprightly holiday!
Christmas Greetings for Dad
- With your vast experience and great thoughtfulness, you have helped in shaping my life in a truly amazing way. I sincerely say a huge thanks to you and wish you a Merry Christmas, Dad!
- Dad, on this Christmas, I want you to know that you mean a lot to me and that you are the kindest person I have ever known. Wishing you a fantastic holiday and a prosperous New Year!
- I just don’t want to know or imagine how my world would be like without a special father like you. Wishing you a happy Xmas and jolly-filled New Year!
- May the Lord bless you with peace, good health and grant you all the desires of your golden heart as you celebrate this joyful season. Merry Christmas to my darling father!
- Dearest Father, you shall never cease being the greatest person in my life. Wishing you a marvelous Christmas and an exciting New Year!
- Merry Christmas, Dad! Wishing you a spectacularly bright holiday and a New Year overflowing with joy, fun, and all things beautiful.
Christmas Greetings for Uncle
- Uncles are amazing, but for you, you are more than amazing. Merry Christmas, dear uncle.
- You hold a very special place in my heart and memory. Wishing you a sunny Yuletide and a fantastic New Year!
- Uncle, I want to use this Christmas to thank you for being so incredible in my world. Hoping your Christmas and New Year are filled with countless truly joyful moments!
- You are such a wonderful person whose presence in this family is nothing short of a blessing. Merry Christmas, dear uncle, and have a fun-packed holiday season!
- There is nothing more precious in this world than having a great uncle like you in my life. Each moment spent with you brings ecstasy into my world. Have yourself a very merry Christmas and a blissful New Year!
- You are a perfect example of an adorable and a truly special uncle. Merry Christmas and a favorable New Year to you!
Christmas Messages for Aunt
- Here’s is wishing my sweet and splendid aunt a joyous and an amazing Xmas! May this holiday season leave an everlasting memory of happiness and excitement in your mind!
- I am wishing a stunning and an exciting holiday season to my dearest aunt! There is so much joy and happiness whenever you are around and that is why I want to spend this Christmas with you!
- May this Xmas bring into your world an abundance of God’s blessings, and may these amazing blessings last forever in your life. Merry Christmas, beloved aunt.
- Wishing my special aunt a cloudless Christmas season and a beautiful New Year! Thanks, for always being there for me.
- Beloved aunt, your sweet love and tender care are just all I need for this Christmas. There would have been a vast space in my heart if God didn’t bring us together. Happy Christmas!
Christmas Greetings for Grandma
- This Xmas, I say thanks to you for always being available to pick me up when I am down and for loving me tenderly. Wishing you a smiley holiday and a peaceful New Year, Grandma!
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I adore you so much, Grandmother, for your kind and sweet love that warm my heart in a, particularly special way.
- Wishing you a happy Christmas season, dearest grandma! Thank you for making my life colorful with your unconditional love.
- Having an amazing grandmother like you simply means the Lord has blessed me abundantly. Wishing you a super exciting Xmas season and a joyful New Year, Grandma!
- Merry Christmas, dearest Granny! It is my sincerest of hopes that this Yuletide season will put a smile on your face and bring peace and bliss into your heart.
- Wishing you a Christmas that is filled with good health, peace of mind, and most importantly, an abundance of true happiness!
Christmas Greetings for Grandpa
- As we celebrate this Christmas, I would like to thank you for all your unconditional support, tutelage, directions, love, and care. Happy holiday season to you, my dearest Grandpa!
- Your advice has been instrumental in my success and your tender love brings gladness into my heart. Thank you, Grandpa.
- Merry Christmas, Grandpa. I hope you celebrate this Christmas in great joy and health. I love you.
- I can never thank you enough for all the love you have generously bestowed upon my life, Grandpa. I wish you an incredibly happy Christmas celebration!
- Thank you, grandpa, for loving me just the way I am and also for having great confidence in me. I love you immensely.
- Wishing the happiest of Xmases to the most amazing grandfather in the world. Thanks for constantly showering us with true love, kindness and support.
Christmas Wishes for Him
- Hugs, kisses and a special shout-out to my hubby this holiday season. Christmas Night shall be more pleasurable for you than even Christmas Day!
- Thank you for giving me an additional reason to rejoice on this special day. With you in my life, I feel I am truly gifted. Merry Christmas.
- May Santa swing by this Christmas and swoop our children away for the weekend! Happy holidays, dear.
- Wishing a phenomenal Christmas celebration to the most phenomenal husband in the history of the world. Babe, I consider your love the greatest gift ever!
- Your love is still the greatest gift I ever received, and it keeps getting stronger with each passing year.
- May a mistletoe hover overhead wherever we cross paths during this blessed Yuletide.
- May we have a Christmas season so loving that next year we’ll be welcoming our present three months early!
- Thank you for not only being Santa to our children but my Christmas hero as well. A family is not complete without a loving father and devoted husband, and you, my beloved hubby, fulfills both of these roles masterfully.
- This is the first Christmas we are spending together as husband and wife, and I want you to know that I have dedicated every second of it to making your wildest wishes come true!
- Perhaps our children don’t fully understand what you mean to making this time of year successful, but I am fully cognizant that there could never truly be a Christmas without you.
- May the remarkable beauty of this Christmas celebration overwhelm you to the core.
- This year has been rough, but it was leading to the season where we are reminded that every beautifully-decorated tree was once a vulnerable sapling. May this Christmas season remind you of all the joyous qualities that have made us so compatible.
- May you enjoy your holiday time with your buddies at the bar, and may you relish Christmas Day even more at home with your loving family.
- The lights that cover our home are nothing compared to how my heart is illuminated when you walk through the door. I am overjoyed to be spending another Christmas with you, dear.
- The star on top of our Christmas tree symbolizes you, the luminary of our family. Have a wonderful holiday, dear.
- You have been a naughty boy, and this Christmas I’m going to spank you accordingly.
- You are sweeter than a candy cane, and the only thing I’m looking forward to licking this Christmas is you!
- When you were a child, it took Santa to make your Christmases special, but now you have something a thousand times sexier – me. Happy holidays, love!
- Whatever you need this Christmas, I am there to fulfill your every need.
- Just as Mrs. Claus always holds down Santa for the yuletide, know that this is my time of year to show the world how much I love you!
- I loved you when you were skinny like an elf, and I still love you now that your stomach is bulging over your belt like Santa Claus!
- The highlight of this festive season is when you carve the Christmas turkey to the cheers of the children – as well as myself. I thank God for having the opportunity to once again spend this very special time of year with the love of my life.
- Material gifts fade away, but the love that we share will last forever. Christmas will always be my favorite holiday of the year so long as I’m able to chase the winter chills away in your arms.
- There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to make this Christmas a memorable one for you because you make me the happiest wife on earth. Happy Christmas, my beloved husband.
- The things that make Christmas special – family, gifts, good food, cheer and sincere love – are all at home anxiously waiting for your arrival.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to share the post with friends !